To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Job Title: iOS Developer
Location: San Francisco preferred; open to US remote
Are you interested in working on the next generation of collaboration software? Our goal at Field Services is to transform the field service industry by empowering our customer workforce with a mobile first, offline first, extensible apps that support users in mission critical situations. What we're looking for: expert engineers with a track record of developing mobile applications for iOS.
We work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future of Field Services. We're building the next generation of products leveraging frameworks, such as Swift, and tackling complex problems related to large-scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms. We're building a team of talented and thoughtful people who will work together to build an enduring company that will change the way teams work together.
What we look for:
* Excellent software engineering talent who is passionate to always learn and apply the latest technologies to work
* Expertise and interest in designing, building, and maintaining features and libraries on iOS
* Have a strong quality mindset and deliver features on time with high quality
* Experience with web applications, databases, or Android is a plus
* Positive attitude, great team player, and continuously improve the team, the product, and the company
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, consuming RESTful API's, automated testing
* Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines, push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
* Experience in modern deployments through a CI/CD pipeline
What you'll do:
* Provide technical expertise in the feature design and act as a guard of code and product quality
* Build breakthrough features for enterprise that users will love on @ mobile - with a focus on design and usability
* Prototype and build innovative features using the newest APIs and SDKs on the iOS platform
* Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
* Grow and scale our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
* Mentor your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship roles and challenge yourself to grow. We value continuous growth!
Who you'll work with:
We are a group of talented,... For full info follow application link.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.