As theQuality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for software test automation design, planning, scripting, and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and mobile apps.
Who We Are
Dyno Nobel is a global leader in the commercial explosives industry. We provide innovative blasting solutions and quality explosives products throughout North America, Australia and selected customers in the Asia Pacific.
Join us in everything that's great about Dyno Nobel: OUR culture, OUR values, OUR commitment to safety and most importantly our PEOPLE. This combination makes Dyno Nobel a terrific place to work.
Dyno Nobel is a subsidiary of Australian based Incitec Pivot Limited. IPL's 4500 employees also manufacture and market industrial chemicals and fertilizer products & services to customers around the world.
What You'll Do
As the Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for software test automation design, planning, scripting, and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and mobile apps. You will work closely with developers, project manager, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC to develop and execute automated test scripts. Other duties will include:
* Identify and define testing needs including decision between white, black, and gray box testing.
* Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system.
* Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios.
* Develop automation scripts in parallel to the development of new features and stories.
* Perform exploratory and manual testing for complex features and scenarios that are not covered by automation.
* Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
* Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA.
* Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
* Define and execute the strategy for performance testing automation.
* Support during production deployment of applications and perform "validation testing".
* Continuously drive improvements to processes and tools for automation.
* Work with DevOps Engineer to enhance Continuous Integration pipeline.
What We're Looking For:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
5+ years of experience as Quality Assurance Engineer
3+ years of experience as automation test engineer
3+ years of experience working in agile methodology
* 2+ years of experience writing automation scripts using any of the common languages like Python or Java
* 3+ years of experience of testing REST or SOAP APIs.
* 3+ years of experience with any GUI / Web Automation Testing Tools like Selenium
* 2+ years of experience in performance testing using tools like LoadRunner
* 2+ years' experience with relational databases
* BDD automation framework experience a Plus
* Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player
What We Offer:
* Paid vacation + 11 paid holidays + a couple of PTO days
* Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions + dental plan with an orthodontic option, wellness coaching available
* Up to a 4% 401k match PLUS additional company contribution from 1% to 5% based on years of service
* Generous tuition reimbursement program
* Friendly and supportive coworkers
Zero Harm for Everyone... For full info follow application link.
Dyno Nobel is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.