Senior Software Engineer (PERM)
Smart Rain Systems, LLC seeks a Senior Software Engineer in Centerville, Utah.
(1) Research, design, develop, and test new software product from the ground up, including updates and error correction in the constant maintaining of the product for the clients of the company to ensure optimal performance (40%).
(2) Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements (10%).
(3) Take care of other IT-related projects including, but not limited to, troubleshooting and correcting the company's information and data technology infrastructure (10%). (4) Work with IT Manager to take the proper steps to expand and improve the information and data technology systems of the various operating companies in need of the services provided by this position (10%).
(5) Coordinate with the company's outside third party developer by communicating the company's needs and spending the software development budget in the most cost effective manner possible while also giving guidance on various tasks or
projects given (25%).
(6) Such other related duties and responsibilities as assigned (5%).
(1) Master?s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field (foreign equivalent accepted).
(2) No less than 12 months of experience as a Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, or related occupation.
(3) Demonstrable working knowledge of and proficiency in: (a) software development; (b) system administration; (c) computer programming; (d) code reviews; and (e) testing and operations.
(4) Demonstrable ability to: (a) Develop software utilizing workflow or Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) software; (b)
write comprehensive automated unit/integration tests against interfaces and functional requirements; and (c) work collaboratively with Quality Assurance and Product Management teammates to resolve bugs in software.
Qualified applicants should apply online at https://smartrain.net/career/