The e-Business Analyst is responsible providing business and technical consultation,analysis,and functional documentation required for the successful design and implementation of enterprise-scale digital services,including web and mobile sites and applications,and the back end databases,applications,systems,and services that support them. This position plays a critical role leading and supporting multi- disciplinary project teams through the project management life cycle from strategy,conceptualization,documentation,design,development,testing,deployment,training,support,and qualitative and quantitative assessment for improvement. The e-Business Analyst is expert in best practices for web and mobile usability,content management systems,information architecture,requirements documentation,project management,software testing and quality assurance,and is able to consult on these subjects to business and technical stakeholders at all levels within the organization and with outside contractors,agencies,and partners.
The position reports to a Corporate e-Business Director. It generally works on moderately-complex to highly-complex projects involving multiple systems and applications. It typically designs and develops approaches that are implemented by others. Is able to work on multiple,simultaneous and detailed projects with minimal oversight and direction.
Essential Job Duties
1. Acts as a subject matter expert and resource to others by demonstrating a solid understanding of web and mobile interactive design and development principles and best practices to effectively guide business and technical stakeholders on project conceptualization,strategy,design,and functional requirements.
2. Translates business requirements into functional specifications and prototypes for UX designers,software developers,data architects,QA testers,usability evaluators,and other technical stakeholders.
3. Develops and presents project management schedules and effectively lead teams through moderately and highly-complex projects lasting from weeks to several months. Consistently meets agreed upon deadlines or escalates issues,concerns and barriers to key project leaders. Assists with the prioritization of tasks/assignments.
4. Develops and oversees effective usability and quality assurance testing protocols and processes.
5. Oversees implementation of analytics services,including creation,distribution,and management of dashboards and reports.
6. Develops training materials and conducts training to peers and users.
7. Maintains expert level understanding of core applications and systems E-business uses to build and maintain web and mobile services,including content managements systems and supporting data sources,to effectively consult stakeholders on project feasibility,design,work effort,and implementation schedules.
8. Consults with key business and technical stakeholders on selection and acquisition of 3rd party solutions. Consults on the configuration,development,testing,and implementation of vended solutions of moderate to high complexity.
9. Effectively leads project teams of business and technical people from multiple departments and outside contractors.
10. Participates in the coaching and mentoring of associate and staff level employees on all job essentials.
Agile,Scrum,SDLC,Health care,photoshop,html,CSS,Adobe Site Catalyst,Google Analytics,graphic design
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Experience consistently delivering an extraordinary customer experience when interacting with peers,end-users and others.
Experience in a technical or healthcare environment role requiring a keen attention to detail,clear and concise English language written and oral communication skills.
Experience with project management principles and managing multiple projects,tasks,and priorities.
Experience in a healthcare environment.
Bachelor's degree in an information technology field. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified. or Four years of equivalent information technology,clinical,or healthcare insurance experience.
Six years of experience providing business analyst support in a web or mobile software development environment.
Two years of experience applying web usability best practices,web usability research,data analysis and quality improvement principles.
Experience with business and technical writing,developing and giving presentations,developing training materials and providing training,providing customer service and support,and communicating business and technical requirements.
Experience in a role requiring the demonstrated ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to all levels of the organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and deliver results on time.
Experience using web content management systems,formal QA for software applications,web analytics tools,specifically Adobe Site Catalyst and Google Analytics,basic HTML and CSS and graphic design experience using Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
Experience using word processing,spreadsheets,and presentation software.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong,working with over 6,000 clients,including 80% of the Fortune 500,across North America,Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services,Talent Services,and real-world application,we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race,sex,age,color,religion,national origin,veteran status,disability,sexual orientation,gender identity,genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.