Enterprise Account Developer Team Lead Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The NICE inContact Enterprise Sales Development Team Lead is responsible for A) Generating new business opportunities B) Assisting the Sales Development Managers with administrative responsibilities and C) Acting as a mentor for the Sales Development Team. Enterprise Sales Development Team Lead will be responsible for maintaining reports, assigning leads, maintaining data hygiene in Salesforce.com, and assisting Team members with issues related to their job functions as well as their professional development.
As an Enterprise Account Developer Team Lead, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Generate new business opportunities through lead follow-up and prospecting of potential customers.
- Meet or exceed 25% of standard Sales Development quota as defined by management.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current and future NICE inContact products and services offered.
- Act as mentor for Sales Development Team members.
- Maintain reports as directed by management.
- Assist with administrative activities at the direction of the Sales Development Managers.
- Assist in the development and testing of processes, procedures, scripts, etc.
- Assist in training on associated scripts.
- Conduct team meetings and trainings as required.
- Work with struggling team members with organization and strategy.
- Help with Spifs and other reward based projects.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years prior software or telecommunications sales experience required with demonstrated success in a quota-bearing environment.
- 6+ months minimum lead generation, sales development, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ months Sales Management experience
- Excellent targeted questioning skills.
- Superior verbal communication skills and confidence in interacting with senior level executives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Full-cycle sales process knowledge.
- Advanced computer usage skills including prior usage of Salesforce.com.
- Experience in proposal development
- Skilled in multiple applications for material creation
- Cold Call experience
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world's #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity