Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! First American's Agency Division is dedicated to providing our policy-issuing agents with resources, services and underwriting guidance needed to achieve new levels of success. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
We are looking for smart people to help us imagine, design, and build great software solutions leveraging the Salesforce platform to help our customers succeed. As aSalesforce Developer at First American you will be tasked with solving challenging problems in a fast paced, results driven setting. We value employees who perform with minimal supervision and who are team players. You will be responsible for the technical design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance on the Salesforce platform, along with various software applications interfacing with Salesforce. You will collaborate with other teams and team members to ensure effective communication and to support the completion of projects and objectives. While we constantly strive for great results, we also value work-life balance. We are industry leaders and we recognize this is a reflection of our employees. First American is proud to be a Forbes Top 100 'Best Company to Work For' for the past 7 years and running.
What you will do
* As a Salesforce Developer, you'll be designing and engineering new solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Apex Controllers, Visualforce, Platform Events, and Lightning Web Components.
* Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that showcase the Salesforce platform and products
* Provide hands-on development assistance to product team for technical issues
* Execute test plans and ensuring quality through design best practices
* Provide guidance during business requirement evaluation on best solution with either declarative (point-and-click configuration) or code and customization
* Deep understanding of modern software development lifecycle standard methodologies including iterative and incremental development, delivering software frequency with attention to technical excellence, reliability and scability.
* Continue learning and development on new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product release and acquisitions.
* Apply your expertise of advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing.
* Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed including vulnerability remediation where appropriate.
Qualifications, Required & Preferred Skills
* 3+ years of Salesforce platform experience
* Active Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Advanced Administrator,... For full info follow application link.
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.