To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account and sign-in.
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into your internal Workday Account.
SummaryAnalyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
* Work as part of a team implementing & supporting SAP based solutions into Varex's global sites.
* Operational Focus: Provide hands on support the area of SAP Sales & Distribution. Take responsibility for SAP SD related projects and enhancements.
* Work closely with business super users and other SAP applications system analysts to define and design future solutions for Sales & Distribution (SD) and Service Management (SM) operations; capture requirements, design and develop systems solutions.
* Analyze complex business problems or requirements and design cost effective and suitable solutions and SAP configurations to meet them.
* Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet the business requirements.
* Provide direction and guidance to the off-shore development team when it is required, and ensure that the team delivers high quality work.
* Develop and continually maintain skills in SAP features, functions, and processes.
* Develop skills in configuring the SAP system as required by the business.
* Configure system settings and options; plan, execute and support unit, integration and acceptance testing.
* Develop test scenarios, test plans & other documentation.
* Prepare for and conduct training for business users and others in SAP functions.
* Work with internal & external developers to develop and test programs.
* Design and write functional and technical specifications.
* Use software tools to analyze SAP database in the process of data validation and solving business issues.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATIONS
* Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
* A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises independent judgment and discretion in solving complex business problems.
* Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
* Excellent written and spoken English skill.
* Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) and 5 years of related experience or Masters Degree with 3 years of related experience.
* At least five years' direct support experience in ERP implementation with a focus on SAP SD including Pricing,... For full info follow application link.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.