Responsible to perform software development for web-based and other ES3 software projects, in a team-oriented work environment, and in support of internal ES3 engineering projects and other Government projects. Demonstrate ability to use software development engineering and best practices in activities such as design, coding, software configuration management, documentation, and testing. Must have the ability to effectively work independently and within a team. Must be able to problem solve and be self-motivated. Must be able to interact with management, engineers, subcontractors, team members and customers in a professional and collaborative manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Design, coding and testing of web-based and other software applications
* Relational database schema design and creation
* Documentation in support of system design, software testing, system administration and system usage.
* Perform other duties as requested
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Object Oriented Design / Development
* C#, ASP.NET
* MVC Architecture
* RDBMS via MS SQL Server
* Technical Writing
* Bootstrap is a plus
* Linux is a plus
Education and Experience Required
* Bachelors Degree (Computer Science)
* Minimum 2-4+ years of related experience
* Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
* As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
* Ability to travel if required.
ES3 can offer an environment that is both enriching and rewarding. ES3 offers an exceptional benefits program including:
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account and Health Reimbursement Account
* Health Savings Account
* Competitive Paid-Time-Off accrual
* Holiday Pay
* A generous matching 401K plan with up to 6% match and up to 2% profit sharing.
From our experience, staff members who participate in our company 401(k) plan are more engaged in our company than staff who do not. Thus, we try to partner with individuals who reinforce our company culture. Please visit our website at to learn more about us.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/Male/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer