Department: Title and Escrow
Job Title: Title Sales Producer
What does it mean to be a Homie? Being a Homie means compassionately looking out for others, doing the right thing even if it’s the hard thing, and showing up as your true, authentic self. At Homie, we’re a friendly group of curious dreamers and expert operators who believe the status ain’t quo. For too long, the way homes have been bought and sold has been outdated, costly, and overcomplicated. We’re here to change that. Through a combination of technology and expert, full-service agent support, Homie is simplifying the real estate process and eliminating high fees and commissions.
Homie launched in 2015. Five years later, we're one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country and the #1 listings brokerage in the great state of Utah. With real estate, home loans, and insurance services under one roof, Homie is disrupting an industry and paving the way for what real estate can, and should, become. We’re on a mission to make homeownership affordable, easy, and accessible for all — and we’re just getting started.
- Disruption: Real estate is ready. The time is now.
- Loyalty: Homies come first — our customers, team members, and communities.
- Balance: Work is an important part of your life, but it’s not your life.
- Humility: Grateful isn’t dead. And there’s always more to learn.
Job Description: We are expanding our teams and are in need of a Title Sales Producer who can work with outside lead sources to generate more title clients. Must be a self-starter, positive attitude, team member yet have the ability to work independently and multi-task as well as handle large workload volume.
Job Responsibilities:The Sales Producer role markets, prospects, and sells Homie Title Insurance services by promoting brand awareness through participation in agency and community events.
The Sales Producer is responsible for attaining sales, profitability, and service goals for all Homie Title.
- Develops knowledge of the local market dynamics for business development opportunities
- Help Homie Title grow its customer base by using consultative selling techniques to sell title insurance products to new customers
- Prospects for new business through leads, telephone calls, networking events, trade shows and personal contacts (Includes leads through COI, social media, B2B and B2C networks, and sales lead groups)
- Secures new business through individual effort and established lead methods
- Meets and exceeds sales goals
- Continually improves knowledge in area or field of specialization, insurance industry, products, underwriting requirements, sales, customer service and supporting technology
- Participates in continuing education and professional designation programs
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate title insurance products.
- Must have a Title Producer License in the State of Utah
- Ability to work independently to plan, set priorities and organize work
- Active involvement in the local community
- Demonstrated sales and customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience with PC software applications (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience using a wide range of digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptop computers
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
- Non-typical schedules (evenings or weekends) may be necessary on occasion
- General office setting
What you’ll love about working with the Homies:
- Holidays: 13 paid holidays, including our very own - Homie Day! Oh, and you get your birthday off!
- Time off: To begin you will receive a week of separated sick time and starting PTO at 3 weeks per year (accrual), with an increase each service year.
- Mental health is very important to us! We have online assistance programs that include things such as virtual yoga, meditation, and even the ability to book virtual counseling.
- Health benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision with an HSA option. Life and Disability coverage.
- Company stock options.
- Discounted rates on Homie products: Title, Mortgage, Insurance, or new home purchase.
More About Homie
Homie’s Marketing Engine engages interested customers so all our professionals spend ALL of their time doing one thing - helping the customer. No prospecting, no schmoozing, and no back-scratching. Our success in Utah has led to expansions in Arizona (2019), Nevada (2020), Idaho (2020), and Colorado (2020). Our ambitions certainly don't stop here; join our team as we continue to disrupt the home-buying experience and change the real estate industry nationwide!