* 01-Jul-2021 to 01-Aug-2021 (MST)
* Sandy, UT, USA
* Full Time
Medical with HSA option, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K with match, Gym Reimbursement, and more
The Visualization Project Manager is responsible for receiving direction from the Director of VDC and overseeing the successful completion of projects. They are responsible for distributing projects & tasks to coordinators, overseeing project development, quality checks, and giving final approval to send projects out. This includes managing visualization coordinators, communicating deadlines, communicating with business developers about the project, ensuring projects stay on track, and adjusting if necessary, to meet new requirements. Visualization Department is located in Sandy, UT. Occasional travel may be required (30-40%).
* Champions "The Layton Way" by delivering predictable outcomes for internal teams, external teams, and customers.
* Ensures that "Constructing with Integrity" is delivered by working with honesty, unity, safety, and quality of work.
* Manages and maintains comprehensive project list documentation including adding new jobs to the list with relevant information and making assignments to team members for the modeling and rendering roles.
* Delegates projects and tasks based on team members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
* Performs quality control on projects throughout development to maintain the standards expected
* Makes effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to proceed with each project
* Ensures best practices and resources are used to make certain all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
* Regularly follows up with team members and their projects
* Identifies and manages potential issues and problems of multiple projects
* Reports to the Director of VDC weekly and as needed
* Searches for and discovers new and better ways of doing things to replace existing practices
* Establishes and maintains relationships with Business Developers (clients) and team members
* Uses leadership skills and continually develops them
* Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director of VDC
* Assists the Director of VDC in the definition of project scope and goals
* In addition to management tasks, the Project Manager holds the same responsibilities as a Visualization Coordinator
* Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field preferred.
* Expert Knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max, Revit, V-ray, Photoshop, Lumion Pro and Adobe Creative Suite.
* 3-5 Years' Experience creating high-end, photorealistic renderings, preferably in the architectural/design field.
* Experience with photography and videography required
* Strong professional working experience working with After Effects and post-processing software.
* Ability to delegate effectively
* Time management skills
* Effectively delivers constructive criticism
* Attention to detail
* Proven leadership skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Can adjust schedules and targets on projects as needed
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Ability to make important decisions under pressure or time constraints
* Creative and Innovative
About Layton Headquartered in Salt Lake City and supported by 11 offices nationally, at Layton we're builders and we're family. Through delivering predictable outcomes, we've been inspiring confidence in our customers since 1953. We know that behind every project... For full info follow application link.
Layton Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.