Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
* Act as a liaison between client, end-users, developers in the analysis, design, configuration, testing of business systems
* Develop working relationships with key stakeholders gaining knowledge around what drives successful solutions for your business clients
* Gain a working knowledge and understanding of Global Payments Integrated business processes
* Develops documentation to include, but not limited to bulletins, manuals, file layouts and application design layouts for internal, client and training purposes, help with guidance around the creation of SOPs
* Conducts and supports testing/planning/validation by clarifying the intended functionality and resolving issues to ensure successful implementation
* Provide guidance and governance around KPI's, supporting metrics and best practices to determine baseline performance on key processes
* Develops simple to complex business specifications and logical flowcharts that include features and functions from which developers can create technical specifications
* Identify opportunities for improving processes and creating efficiency with a focus on improving the client experience in all areas
* Provide and assist in value added reporting to management that's focuses on the health of projects
* Ensure reporting is created to monitor work flows, efficiency and throughput
* Ensure reports on statuses of projects to management team are given and key performance are indicated
* Utilize data to help determine areas of improvement
* Act as project manager or perform project management as needed
* Act as a project lead and governance to help drive desired results through execution
* Coordinate to implement processes to minimize identified risks where possible
* User Story Creation
* Act as a mentor/lead to Process Engineers
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status,... For full info follow application link.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at 1.706.644.8747 or 1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.