Alight unlocks enterprise growth for the world's most influential companies with future ready human capital and business solutions. We combine industry leading data and insights with unmatched depth and operational expertise to improve the employee experience and optimize cloud-enabled business processes. Our 15,000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of clients and their more than 30 million employees and family members throughout 180 countries. Learn how Alight helps organizations of all sizes, including over 70% of the Fortune 100, achieve next level transformation at alight.com.
The Communications System Developer - Advanced is responsible for leading and people managing the developers in Consumer Experience's Personalized Print and/or Digital space. The role will work as part of a team to leverage technical expertise and functional knowledge to create innovative and effective personalized communication solutions. The role will drive colleague growth and engagement. The role will ensure adherence, creation, and updates to standard operating procedures. The role will also be responsible for driving the One Alight Vision forward in Consumer Experience.
This is a remote / work-from-home / virtual position available anywhere in the U.S. However, preference will be given to those who live in Wisconsin or Illinois due to proximity to our HQ in Lincolnshire, IL.
* Provide Quadient Inspire (GMC) software support and vendor coordination
* Provide UltraQuest software support and vendor coordination
* Provide technical support and coordination with print/assembly vendors
* Lead research and development initiatives
* Provide LAN Maintenance and weekly risk mitigation updates and support
* Lead disaster recovery efforts
* Lead data security and HIPPA compliance
* Execute Quadient Inspire (GMC) programming based on client specifications
* People management, coaching, career development, and colleague engagement
* Resource and capacity management
* Consult on product offerings and capabilities
* Provide day to day guidance and support to the developer team
* Drive efficiency through standard operating procedures - creation, refinements, and adherence
* Drive efficiency through automation and challenging the status quo
* Drive Personalized Communication Services business for existing clients and prospects by working with teams to identify current issues, future needs, and develop new offers
* Lead technical analysis and options for complex requests and issues
* Create and manage internal and external work stream integration
* Oversee the deployment of new system updates into the production environment
* Ability to perform strong debugging and problem solving
* Overall quality, on-time delivery, and accuracy of print and related services
* One Alight Vision - create, refine, and influence cloud data and software solutions
* Additional hours, night and/or weekend work may be required
* Ability to travel (up to 5%)
* PC development and mainframe experience
* Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Power PDF, Access, Excel Macros and/or Visual Basis
* Able to pseudo-code and/or flowchart the logic for a suggested solution
* Database (Nomad or other mainframe database experience)
* Ability to provide... For full info follow application link.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an