About the teamWho We Are
Eide Bailly is a business advisory and accounting firm focused on helping our clients embrace the opportunity that change and innovation can bring to their business. We offer our clients a range of services and solutions to tackle risk and spur their growth. Our Technology Consulting team is part of Eide Bailly's growing specialty service division, focused on the consulting and implementation of today's leading technology solutions. We are nationally recognized as a Top 5 Global Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider, four-time NetSuite Partner of the Year, Salesforce Gold Consulting partner, Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, top-tier Boomi integration partner, and a leading full-stack data analytics provider.About The Team
Our team believes in a better way of doing business. Our driving force -- and why we come to work each day -- is to help our clients find a better way to run their business. We look for individuals that are curious learners and resilient doers; that ask questions and seek out answers; listen first and speak second; and believe that teamwork makes the dream work. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
We like to think of ourselves as advisors first and technology providers second. We understand that tools are only one piece of a business. That's why we want our consultants to be more than just tools experts. We want them to see the whole picture of a business and leverage a holistic mindset to solve our clients' challenges.Why Work at Eide Bailly?
Eide Bailly is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide high-impact results to our clients. Our established reputation over 100 years in business has forged a high level of trust between the firm and our clients, and as digitalization affects nearly every industry, we have a great opportunity to impact positive change in their businesses. Working at Eide Bailly offers the benefits and stability that come with an established firm with the flexibility and innovation commonly found at a technology startup. And, because we don't implement or support just one thing, our diverse business provides a number of alternative career paths and opportunities to help you grow and reach your personal and professional goals. We don't claim to have all the answers, but we do have a team that is passionate about continuous improvement and strives to do better every day -- for our clients and for each other. If you want to work somewhere that is growing, profitable, and trusted, our Technology Consulting team needs well-rounded consultants and technology experts to help us continue to evolve and provide the highest level of service and support to our clients.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent. We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and encourage active engagement in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and encouragement of our staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.Job you will doTypical Day in the Life
As the ERP Center of Excellence Manager, you will provide direction, thought leadership and head a team of Lead and Functional consultants as they implement NetSuite for the Eide Bailly client base. The COE Manager will be responsible for the portfolio of projects identified in their vertical; providing sponsorship, guidance, resource assignments, client escalation and satisfaction. The COE Lead will also be responsible for monitoring project (s) performance, client satisfaction, customer relationships, consultant training programs (targeted toward specialization/vertical), vertical knowledge, and differentiation of Eide Bailly services and deliverables.
A typical day as an ERP Center of Excellence Manager may include the following:
Who You Are
- Portfolio responsibility includes vertical leadership duties, vertical and NetSuite training plans for portfolio team members.
- Participate in resource assignments and allocation planning
- Ensures that Operations run smoothly in accordance to Eide Bailly's Implementation Methodology.
- Ensures completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to design specifications, development, configurations, quality assurance, implementations and project reviews
- Responsible for managing Customer Satisfaction KPIs in all stages of the project.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the NetSuite practice for their specific vertical.
- Oversee various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines. This includes outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Maintain relationships and clear lines of communication with Directors and the Executives in charge of the practice.
- Manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer
- Perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM implementations utilizing Eide Bailly's implementation methodology, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) on a limited basis (only 1 project per COE Lead and based on portfolio workload)
- Support team in Planning and consulting with customers on business process improvements to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Oversee and support the Development and communication of client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- You have 10+ years of experience in either Software & Services or Manufacturing & Wholesale/Distribution verticals.
- You have 4 - 7 years' experience in consulting, preferably in enterprise ERP software implementations.
- You're able to act as a lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
- You have a track record of excellent customer satisfaction, both internally and externally.
- Outstanding communication skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing.
Note: Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals.In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out onFacebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedInor ourAbout Uspage.