QA Engineer 2 (Manual & Auto)
12-24 month contract
This contract position is a professional, intermediate-level role that usually works with supervision, conferring with superiors on unusual matters. Under supervision, the incumbent conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
- Writes areas of test automation code
- Participates in all decisions concerning project scope, direction, readiness, architecture, etc.
- Demonstrates ownership, accountability, and commitment to projects
- Executes the vision, direction, and discipline of Quality Assurance within the team
- Provides timely Quality Assurance metrics on a weekly basis
- Assesses risk and tests for robustness and functionality in a Continuous Delivery model
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years of relevant experience
- strong white/black manual testing skill & automation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of the applicable technical systems and functions
- Experience in testing products in an Agile development life cycle
- ServiceNow experience
- Azure pipeline exposure.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com