At MarketDial we equip our clients with the easiest-to-use and most accurate solution to conduct offline A/B testing. In short, we provide our clients with the tools they need to set up statistically robust trials to test various initiatives across their business. This allows them to learn quickly and have greater confidence in the initiatives they ultimately decide to roll out - saving time, money, and energy. To date, our software has allowed our clients across the retail, grocery, c-store, restaurant, and manufacturing markets to make sophisticated multi-million dollar marketing, pricing, staffing, and operational decisions through offline A/B testing.
MarketDial is looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our Quality Engineering team. We’re looking for someone who has the right experience (see below), is comfortable in an iterative environment, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. The right person will be a self starter that is willing to split their time both manually testing as well as writing automated test cases to help build out a robust automation suite.
- 2+ Years of experience in software testing, both manual and automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with BDD frameworks such as Gherkin/Cucumber syntax
- Hands-on experience using Automation frameworks such as Cypress , Selenium, or similar.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience with developer tools like JIRA, IntelliJ, GIT and Maven
At MarketDial, we are customer-obsessed. We provide the highest caliber of care for our clients and partners, and because of this, we put everything we have into our employees. The ability to inspect our organization and management processes lies at the heart of our success and ability to serve our customers.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy are:
- Competitive pay and stock option grants.
- Fully-covered healthcare, as well as a company-funded HRA account to pay for all out of pocket costs.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Generous parental leave.
- Regular free meals.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Open, transparent office and culture.
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement program.
- Transportation benefits and reimbursement program.
- Ordinarily, we work from our Downtown SLC office as well as the opportunity to occasionally work from home/remote. However, due to the pandemic we’re currently 100% remote.
This role will be located in the Salt Lake City, Utah area and report to the Director Of Product and Quality Assurance who sits in SLC.Job Requirements:
Job description and Responsibilities:
- Support the sprint in defining test requirements and executing them
- Track and report software anomalies, defects, and customer experience issues
- Participate in bug prioritizations with the wider Product Team
- Automate all manual test cases to ensure no regression, and to provide our clients with the highest quality application.
- Work closely with design, product, and engineering to own features through the entire product lifecycle.
- Manage ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Comfortable testing Front-End and Back-End functionality of our product.
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable, reusable automated test scripts