Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
The Specialist - Quality Assurance is responsible for ensuring that all calls adhere to the quality guidelines as set forth by the client and by Everise. The QAR achieves this objective by constantly monitoring the associates’ transactions, scoring these monitors, and providing active personal coaching and feedback to the associates.
• Monitor/audit each assigned associate in accordance with Everise and client requirements
• Work with supervisors and management to ensure that all associates are meeting quality standards
• Provide training as needed to both new hires and experienced associates
• Attend and contribute to both internal and client calibration sessions
• Remain knowledgeable on project information by keeping training manual and memos updated, and taking calls on assigned engagement(s)
• Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management of the company
• At least 1 year customer service and/or sales experience, preferably in a call center environment
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Word and Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Exceptional motivational and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently
• Flexible Schedule
• Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.