Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB SUMMARY: The Sr. National Account Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the business relationship between the Company and assigned national account customer(s). As the primary interface with the customer, this job is responsible for facilitating the delivery of the Company's branded services; developing and maintaining positive relationships at all organizational levels with additional focus at the executive level within the customer organization; and communicating customer business needs to the Company's process owners.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with customer key decision makers by maintaining positive relationships at all organizational levels as well as identifying and communicating customer business needs to the Company's process owners. This includes expanding relationships throughout the customer organization to support the discovery of new up-sell opportunities of Company branded services and to optimize/expand current services utilized by customers.
2. Identify, understand, and communicate customer business needs to the Company's process owners for the development, enhancement, and implementation of all services, with additional focus at the executive level throughout the customer organization.
3. Perform sales consultations with customers to identify, understand, and document customer strategic business needs, market strategies, and network development requirements that support revenue growth and retention.
4. Develop and initiate business growth strategies by developing action plans to expand the use of the Company's Network and cost containment services resulting in increased market share, enrollment and revenue growth.
5. Function as single point of accountability to direct and coordinate the resolution of customer service, operational, and network issues. Serve as customer-specific expert by identifying, understanding, and documenting customer strategic business needs, market strategies, and network development requirements.
6. Provide input to the making of critical business decisions and recommend process improvements that result in expense management, improved service, and additional revenue opportunities.
7. Oversee the implementation of all services including new service offerings, program expansions, account/system implementations.
8. Identify and communicate customer business needs and expectations to the Company's process.
9. Negotiate and manage customer contracts and renewals to ensure that service standards and contracted performance levels are met or exceeded.
10. Create and deliver sales presentations that reflect the Company's branding and value messages.
11. Deliver monthly and quarterly impact reports including a detailed analysis of key performance metrics including, but not limited to, average length of stay, inpatient days/admission per thousand members
12. Monitor, compare and contrast market competitive information to develop customer specific sales strategies and consult with customers to identify appropriate advantages and application of strategies.
13. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
14. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
15. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
16. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
The Sr. National Account Manager must be strategic in managing and retaining their block of business. An incumbent must also understand and exceed the expectations of the client in their partnership with the Company and initiate improvements to better service the client. An incumbent must deliver effective and organized presentations in order to increase the Company's revenue from new or existing clients. The incumbent has the latitude and authority to make commitments on behalf of the Company within defined parameters. Note: This job cannot be performed in Colorado.