· The Software Engineer works effectively across the entire software development life cycle.
· This includes requirements definition, prototyping, detailed design, coding, testing, deployment, and support of the day-to-day operation of production systems.
· The Software Engineer is expected to collaborate with technical staff, management, and business operations staff throughout all phases of the software development life cycle in order to deliver working solutions to complex business problems according to agreed upon timelines and budgets to support the mission, vision, and values of Client’s business system.
· The Senior role is a high level contributor and an expert in software development skills. Also has a good understanding of the business domain.
· Responsible for implementing and/or integrating new products, processes, methodologies, frameworks, and technologies. Works independently with minimal oversight and direction. Provides guidance, input, and instruction to lower level technical professionals. Provides mentoring and training to staff and associate level software engineers.
• Two years of healthcare related software development experience.
Education: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, programming, or other technical field.
Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
or Four years of equivalent technical experience.
• Five years of professional software development experience.
Experience building fast responsive enterprise scale UI
Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build\deploy systems
Familiarity with application build pipelines using WebPack, Gulp, Babel, Sass / LESS
Comfortable with Agile and Lean development process.