Kforce has a client who is seeking a Application Engineering Manager to join their team in Draper, UT. Responsibilities:
- Daily management of team of Application Engineers, including performance reviews, mentorship, etc.
- Provides insight and analysis of the current state of the cloud applications within the company including released and future enhancements, security posture, vulnerabilities, and disaster recovery options
- Presents IT and business leaders with concepts and designs that promote migration and configuration of cloud-based services while anticipating future requirements for the company as needs are dictated by growth or changes within the company
- Responsible for the consolidation and migration of applications from on-premise to cloud based as required
- Bachelor's degree in CS/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Microsoft technical certifications are preferred
- 8-10 years of progressively responsible technical and management experience supporting enterprise level application implementation and support with specific experience in Windows 10, O365, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008-2019, Microsoft SQL server, and Microsoft Exchange
- Experience should include security software, ticketing system, and on-premise and web-based applications as well as enterprise level database driven applications and single-sign on authentication; Additionally, experience in multifaceted projects involving zero downtime upgrades or migration is desired
- Experience should include security software, ticketing system, and on-premise and web-based applications as well as enterprise level database driven applications and single-sign on authentication
- PowerShell experience is highly desired
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.