Build full-stack software to meets business needs
• Work with cross-functional disciplines such as User Experience, Product Management, Systems Engineering, and Database Engineering
• Manage application quality using automated testing, code reviews, reduction of technical debt, and production monitoring
• Take part in the mentoring of other team members regarding technical concepts and best practices, while remaining open to others’ ideas and solutions
• Participate in conversations with Product Management to represent the technical possibilities and challenges of the software systems
• Encourage research and experimentation within the team to find the best technology solution
• Assist with interviewing new candidates for hire as needed
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Experience with C# or other object-oriented programming languages
• Experience with ASP.Net or other web application frameworks
• Experience with MS SQL Server, PostrgeSQL or other database technologies
• Experience with CI/CD practices
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Familiarity with API design, microservices, and messaging patterns
• Accept accountability to the quality of your own work and shared ownership of the team’s collective work
• Consider automated testing an important discipline while writing software
• Good at communicating ideas as well as hearing others
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.