SDET / early to Mid career experience level
Pay - $90k - $110k base salary
Location - Provo, Utah (50% onsite every other week)
This role is joining a tenured team of SDET and QA Automation professionals working alongside software developers. You would be involved with many aspects of their software development culture. Work within their Java development teams to create software automation testing by writing the software code and automation scripting. They are okay if your background is from .NET, Java, Python or such, just that you have experience with software development. Work on enterprise and web applications products.
Create Java based code for automation testing, and testing libraries for existing and new application development products. They do use some automation tools such as Selenium.
Work with other technical group leaders such as QA, Development, Program management and such to assist in projecting deadlines.
- 1-3+ years SDET experience in a Software development environment
- As long as you have some professional experience in coding and can show that during a technical interview: Java, .Net, C#, PHP, Python, etc...
- Experience with IntelliJ, Jira, GIT, SQL, Confluence
- Experience working in environments for both Linux and Windows.
- Experienced working in SQL.
- Experienced with code repositories, source files (list all on resume)
- Integration testing, system test, unit test, black-box, black-box
Background Check prior to start
- Web and Mobile Testing
- Bachelors Degree if they do not have significant years of experience.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com