Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
The successful candidate will prospect and close Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) contracts with national and international companies across a range of vertical markets.
• End-to-end responsibility for designing and executing the strategic sales plan for securing new clients
• This includes but is not limited to prospect targeting, engagement, proposal development, negotiation, closing, and post-closing participation in ongoing account management and optimization activities
• Research and drive business expansion/collaboration opportunities for the customer care market; develop, in conjunction with senior management, the growth and market expansion plan
• Prospect for customer care opportunities and identify niches that have strategic potential to maximize market reach
• Identify and validate new industry verticals and market opportunities for customer care
• Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues
• Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
• Develop targeted presentations for specific audiences desiring to learn more about CGS services, and technology support services in general
• Work closely with RFP team to ensure high quality of proposals. Submit and handle proposals with full ownership and accountability for the opportunity
• BS/BA in Business or related field preferred or minimum of Five (5) years of BPO sales experience with proven track record of success
• Highly motivated and competitive with strong initiative, prospecting, and sales close ability
• Possesses established and current relationships with COOs, CFOs, CEOs, Customer Service Directors
• Must possess a proven track record for prospecting and closing new business
• Proven experience in business planning; development of account sales and relationship management plans with proven results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Must possess excellent time management skills
• Must be a strategic thinker, creative, persuasive
• Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Willing to travel extensively
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong negotiation skills
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.